The Richest Shoot-Out of the Year - USD 35,000 cash & holiday prizes
OG Pictures of the Year
Celebrate the Sea Festival Shoot-Out
Celebrate the Sea Festival: 30 March - 5 April 2018: Manado
Participating Resorts CTS Packages: 30 March - 4 April 2018
Shoot-Out Photography 10 Dives: 1 - 3 April 2018
Shoot-Out Entry Submission: 3 April 2018
Results and Awards Ceremony: 4 April 2018: Manado
Small Exotic Animals : Compact Cameras : Seascapes : Portraits : Black and White
Grand Prize - "Master of the Competition"
10 REASONS TO COMPETE
1. Entries for the shoot-out will be donated to schools in Manado for education and to encourage marine conservation of coral reefs in North Sulawesi (non-commercial use).
2. Winning images will be used to encourage the authorities in North Sulawesi to engage in the preservation of coral reefs, and to pursue the significant reduction of single-use plastic.
3. Opportunity to be published on the front cover of Ocean Geographic Magazine.
4. Opportunity to be featured in the award-winning 'Nautilus Window Portfolio' of Ocean Geographic Magazine.
5. Opportunity to be named ‘Master of the Competition’ and win 66 million Rupiah cash (about USD 5,000).
6. Winning entries will be used in posters and slide shows for the ‘No More Plastic’ campaign in Manado.
7. Winners will be recognised as Ocean Geographic Emerging Photographers.
8. Entries will be used for the climate change index for North Sulawesi.
9. USD $1,500 funding will be provided for one winner to participate as a supporting photographer for the Elysium: Heart of the Coral Triangle expedition.
10. Over USD 35,000 in cash and holiday prizes to be won in total.
Small Exotic Animals : Compact Cameras : Seascapes : Portraits : Black & White
*10 pictures per submission per competitor
* An upgrade can be purchased for USD $35 to enter 8 additional pictures.
Prizes supported by Provincial Government of North Sulawesi & Supporting Resorts
AN OCEAN GEOGRAPHIC EVENT