The Richest Shoot-Out of the Year - USD 35,000 cash & holiday prizes
OG Pictures of the Year
Celebrate the Sea Festival Shoot-Out
Celebrate the Sea: 30 March - 7 April 2018
Shoot-Out Photography Dives: 1 - 3 April 2018
Small Exotic Animals : Compact Camera : Seascapes : Portraits : Celebrate the Sea in 80 sec
RESORT SHOOT OUT PACKAGES
10 REASONS TO COMPETE
1. Entries for the shoot-out will be donated to schools in Manado for education and to encourage marine conservation of coral reefs in North Sulawesi (non-commercial use).
2. Winning images will be used to influence the authorities in North Sulawesi to engage in the preservation of coral reefs, and the ban of single use plastic.
3. Opportunity to be published on the front cover of Ocean Geographic
4. Opportunity to be featured in the award-winning Nautilus Window Portfolio of Ocean Geographic
5. Opportunity to be named ‘Master of the Competition’ and win 66 million Rupiah cash (about USD 5,000)
6. Winning entries will be used in posters and slide shows for the ‘No More Plastic’ campaign in Manado
7. Winners will be recognized as Ocean Geographic Emerging Photographer.
8. Entries will be used for the climate change index for North Sulawesi.
9. USD 1,500 funding will be provided to participate as a supporting photographer for the Elysium: Heart of the Coral Triangle expedition.
10. Over USD 35,000 in cash and holiday prizes to be won in total.
Small Exotic Animals Compact camera : Seascapes : Portraits
*10 pictures per submission per competitor
Celebrate the Sea in 80 sec (video)
*one video per entry per competitor
*Upgrade submission of 8 more pictures or 1 more video is permitted with purchase of UPGRADE
Prizes supported by Provincial Government of North Sulawesi & Supporting Resorts
AN OCEAN GEOGRAPHIC EVENT